CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

I am studying psychology at the University of Chile because I really liked its curriculum. However, the first semester I did not like all the subjects. One of the subjects that I considered less important for the career was "Historia Social de Chile" (Social History of Chile). I consider that this subject should be an elective. In short, it is an interesting but dispensable subject for psychology.

Another subject that I would remove from my curriculum would be the first semester cross-disciplinary course. That course was intended to teach essay writing, and the truth is that I ended up learning on my own. It was a very poorly organized course and I hope not to live again such a bad experience as the one I had with that subject.

Regarding the academic load, I believe it is adequate to internalize the contents. I can't say much about the faculty facilities, as I have been there only once. However, I wish it had a large space and there were enough places to be able to study quietly.

As for the use of technology, currently it is what we use the most when working and studying from home. I am not aware of what is available at the faculty. I hope that there will be a lot of material that will allow us to acquire the knowledge in the most dynamic and profitable way possible. 

That’s all.



Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, I also consider that "Historia Social de Chile" is not a very relevant branch for our training as future psychologists.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog