English Language Challenges


This is my last blog, and I want to start writing about English as a language. In my opinion, it is very important to learn English, since this language has become the universal language, and it definitely opens many doors in the professional field. In addition, it is very useful to communicate with people who do not speak our native language, especially if I have the desire to travel around the world.

Personally, I have had a hard time with English because I didn't have a good foundation in school. For this reason, English has always been complicated for me. However, I am eager to learn it and dedicate the time it deserves.

Before English classes started this year, I was studying the language through YouTube, with video classes that teach from the most basic to the most complex. It also has an application that makes learning English even more practical and dynamic.

On the other hand, my experience learning English at university has not been good. Studying under pressure and having a lot of nerves during classes blocks me, and the language becomes a nightmare every week.

regarding the blogs, I could say that it is a good way to practice writing, but in reality, I imagine we all see it as something we might want to do soon so we have time to look at our other subjects.

At the moment I only worry about doing what I am asked to do, and I hardly ever study English on my own. Actually, this is also because I have problems with time, since I have other subjects that I also have to study and work.

I need to improve my English in many areas, and I think the best way to do it is if I can continue to watch my video classes and practice with the application mentioned above.

That’s it.





Comentarios

  1. I would also like to dedicate more time to learning English. I hope you can soon learn more to achieve your goals! Regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Matías, I also think that blogs to be a good way to practice writing.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog