What's like to study psychology?

Hello again! In this post I’ll talk a little about my career. I’m a second year student of psychology at the University of Chile. I chose this career for various reasons. However, I have to say that when I was a little kid, I wanted to be a lab scientist. Then I became interested in psychology. I also wanted to be a teacher or a biologist. Finally, I decided on psychology because I think I can mix all those things, that is to say, I could teach in a university and do research work with experts from scientific areas.

My experience at the university until now has been regular, because of the pandemic and the online classes. It has  advantages and disadvantages, since my house is very far from the university, and at least I will not have to commute for hours every day. Obviously, because of the online classes I have missed learning many things, however, I’m motivated, and I hope to learn more about the human mind.

After finishing my career, I’d like to specialize in forensic psychology, but I also like to do investigative works with other scientists involved in different areas, write books, travel around the world, and contribute to the knowledge about psychology.

That’s all. 😊






Comentarios

  1. Hello Matias, wow, I would also like to work in forensic psychology, and contribute to the knowledge about psychology.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi mati, I think forensic psychology is very interesting and it's good that you want to investigate it.

    is very important in our career!
    you can do it <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi, I liked the versatility that you showed, especially for research, I feel that this is not often seen because most of them go to the clinical area. I think forensic psychology looks very interesting, it also catches my attention

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I hope you have a lot of success in the areas of psychology that you would like to work with.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog