My Best Holiday Ever

The best holiday I've ever had in my life was when I was 10 years old. I remember that I and my father went to my paternal grandmother's home, located in “Monte Águila”, a small town in the Biobío region.

We stayed there for two weeks and we visited many places. When we arrived, I insisted a lot to my father to go to a river, and a few days later we went to the “Salto el Laja” with him, an uncle and a cousin. That day was great, we had a lot of fun bathing in the river.

Days later we went to an uncle´s place who had many horses and I learned to ride one. We also went for a walk to the forest and visited an aunt who lived there, although we almost got lost :(

Finally, when it was the last day of being there, my grandma gave me a box with beans and sausages, because my favorite dish is “porotos con rienda”. She also gave me some money :)

I remember that vacation a lot, because I really enjoyed it, it was almost like a dream!

That's all. 

Comentarios

  1. Riding horses seems amazing to me. I'm happy that you enjoyed that vacation.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. ohh I also learned to ride a horse some time ago, but since it's been several years I'm sure I've forgotten it jsjs

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog