Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Since Covid-19 appeared, our life changed. The virus has affected us in one way or another. Many people have lost their beloved, also their jobs, tranquility and also freedom. The pandemic has had unthinkable consequences that are still difficult to measure, and within this terrible crisis, the quarantine has transformed the way we all live.

Personally, the confinement has been something very complex for me, since I am in university, and having to do practically everything inside my house, is exhausting. Having a routine locked in a confined space is stressful and affects our mental health, as if our own home were a jail.

To cope with confinement, I simply forget about the problems outside. College itself creates stress when you have too much to study, and sometimes the two come together like a bomb to the head.

When this nightmare is over, I’ll go visit my friends and my family, it is what I love the most. I’ll also go out for a walk, jog and ride a bicycle, namely, doing things that were previously everyday. That’s all.

 


Comentarios

  1. hello Matías, mental health has been quite deteriorated with the pandemic, I hope it ends soon so you can share with your family and friends 🤗

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I confirm, being cooped up in the house all day and doing the same things is horrible!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog