A country I would like to visit: Japan


Every time I think of visiting a place, Japan enters in my mind. I am very interested in that country, since its culture is very peculiar and enriched, and it also has very beautiful natural landscapes. Japan makes me curious, and I think when I visit it, many things will surprise me.

Japan is an island nation from east Asian, therefore, since it does not have land borders, theoretically it does not have neighboring countries. It has big cities, and its capital, Tokyo, is well known for its skyscrapers, commerce, and pop culture. I would like to stay for a long vacation to try their different foods and to know how Japanese people live.

Honestly, it isn’t a country where I would like to study, to work or to live for different reasons. Their language is very complex to me because they use 3 types of letters, "hiragana", "katakana" and "kanji". Also, their culture is extremely different from mine, and I think it would take me a lot to get used to there. In short, I would like to get to know Japan and learn about its culture as a temporary visitor. That's all.




Comentarios

  1. Hello Matias! I also would like to visit Japan. Great choice!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I find that Japan is a nice place to visit.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. hi, matias, you are the second person I read who wants to travel to japan, it's a beautiful and very interesting place, I hope you can make it! n.n

    ResponderBorrar
  4. it's great that a country generates so much for you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. wow I just read a the partner wish the same your. Its very interesting the language, much success

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hii Mati, I love your post cause for me Japon is so beuty and I would like to visit too!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. hi matías! i think japan is a great choice! i hope you can visit it!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog